This is Part 2 of Blender 3D Tutorial for Turntable animation. This tutorial is for the Blender 2.5 or higher.
8. Go to the Graph Editor
9. The Cube should be indicated at the right panel. Click and select Rotation from the Cube>> CubeAction dropdown.
10.Go to Key>> Interpolation Mode >> Linear. This will make the speed of rotation constant. The default is Bezier which have changing speed rate.
11. Uncheck X and Y Euler rotation
12. Click select Z Euler Rotation. This will be highlighted as white text.
13. RMB click to select the 2 control points on the graph. This is as indicated by the 2 white arrows in the screenshot below.
14. Go to Key >> Add F-curve modifier
15. Select Cycles as the option
Now, if you do an animation preview ( Alt + A keys), you should see the cube rotation at the same spot continuously.
That’s all for this Blender 2.5 (or higher) turntable animation tutorial. I hope that it has been useful for you.